Glen Naylor Group Benefits
Specializing in Employee Benefit Programs for Businesses of All Sizes
10 great reasons to take a closer look at the Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan:
- No Minimum Firm Size – Your Company is eligible to apply even if it’s a one-person operation.
- No Industry Restrictions – All for-profit businesses are eligible to participate in the Chambers Plan as long as they are members of participating Chamber or Board of Trade.
- Guaranteed Approval – With three or more full-time people, you can choose options that guarantee coverage to you and your employees
- Guaranteed Renewable – The Chambers Plan guarantees your firm can renew coverage as long as you pay your premium each month.
- Rate Stability – Claims are averaged over more than 25,000 companies just like yours. Higher than usual claims one year? You won’t be singled out for a price increase.
- Not-for-Profit – Chambers Plan operates under the direction of the not-for-profit Chamber Insurance Corporation of Canada, by Chamber people, for Chamber people.
- Outstanding Service – the Plan’s Service Centre works in concert with your exclusive, local Chambers Plan advisor to give you answers to all your questions.
- Fast, Accurate Payments – Most health and dental claims turn around under 48 hours. You can opt for pharmacy card and electronic dental claim submission, and even direct deposit to employee bank accounts.
- You Choose the Coverage – Every firm participating in the Chambers Plan has a custom employee benefit program, based on the coverage’s they select.
- You Control the Cost – Why pay for a package with benefits you don’t want when you can customize? Customization puts you in control so you get top value for your dollar.
Finding a benefit plan approach that works can be tough, especially with health care costs continuing to escalate year after year. Employers are looking for plans that can provide them with protection and service, while giving them flexibility and cost control. Maximum Benefit gives companies a new way of thinking how to structure a plan that meets the employees’ and company’s needs, by giving you all the security of a fully insured plan, the cost control advantages of a self-funded program, and the benefits of using a third party administrator. A Maximum benefit program can provide employers:
- Cost Control,
- Improved Cash Flow,
- Plan Flexibility, and
- Reporting that allows employers to manage and control costs of their employee benefit plan.
Questions or Ideas?
We’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to get in touch with us for more information or to request a quote.